You are here
Environment / Waste management
“Today’s waste is the ressource of tomorrow” – this sentence gets to the point: While in some regions waste is still disposed of in an uncontrolled and dangerous way for the environment, whereas in other regions waste is already considered an important raw material for industrial and energetic usage.
EnTri Consulting GmbH a number of services with the aim to accelerate the path from waste-management to resource-management.
Conception and Project Preparation:
- Data collection and analysis
- Preparation of studies and masterplans
- Conception of waste management projects (from partial projects to complex integrated waste management concepts)
- Working out of tender documentation
- Support for preparation and participation in tenders
- Identification of partners from the private and/or public sector
- Consulting regarding legal structure and drafting of contracts
- Accompanying at the implementation of PPP-models
- Support in negotiations with potential partners, employers, contractors, suppliers, financing institutions and insurance companies
Financing / Risk Mitigation:
- Support for financing of projects
- Consulting regarding potential grants/subsidies
- Assistance regarding insurance of financial risks
- Education/instruction of personnel
- In selected cases: project-participation
Potential Customers for these Services:
Public employers, for ex.
- Development Banks
- Ministries and regional authorities
- Municipalities and Waste Management Associations
Private employers, for ex.
- Bidders in tendering processes
- Interested parties from related industries
- Construction companies, suppliers of equipment, etc.